|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2013 09:01 AM EST||
LUCCA, Italy, February 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Revenue growth, product innovation, and an expanding customer and partner network fuel strong 2012 performance and pave the way for
continued growth in 2013
Tagetik, a global provider of enterprise software solutions for Performance Management, Disclosure Management, Financial Governance and Business Intelligence, today announced its full-year financial and non-financial results as of December 31, 2012.
Tagetik delivered another year with strong double-digit growth including:
- 22% increasein total consolidated revenues,
- 40% increase in consolidated license revenues,
- 75% increase inrevenues from international operations,
- Continued investments on product enhancements, support and market expansion,
according to Pierluigi Pierallini-President and CEO at Tagetik (http://www.tagetik.com/about/company/management/pierluigi-pierallini). "We are experiencing great momentum in the market, proving Tagetik is a solid and viable software vendor for medium companies and the largest global enterprises. We are highly-focused on investing, innovating, and excelling to drive financial process optimization for the Office of Finance and continuing our global growth in the Corporate Performance Management market."
"We are very proud of our accomplishments in 2012, it has been a great year for Tagetik," continues Manuel Vellutini -EVP, Chief Operating Officer at Tagetik (http://www.tagetik.com/about/company/management/manuel-vellutini). "We were able to add 100 new customers to the Tagetik family; embrace new technologies like cloud, in-memory, mobile, and analytics in ways that benefit our customers; and make finance processes easier and more powerful for Finance yet simple for IT to install and manage. Most importantly, we accomplished all of this while maintaining our great customer satisfaction ratings and are on track for an even greater year in 2013."
Key 2012 accomplishments include:
Company Mission and Focus
- Continued to extend its global reach adding customers in 35 countries while still delivering the 'boutique' experience that has helped establish Tagetik as the most innovative and leading-edge CPM specialist software vendor in the market
- Continued its intense focus squarely on the Office of Finance which resulted in outstanding customer satisfaction ratings in surveys by leading industry analyst firms
- Provided benchmarks to help finance organizations determine their best opportunities to improve performance and reduce costs
- Unveiled 'Performance with Passion' as the new foundation of its corporate identity to highlight its focus on strong customer satisfaction.
- Expanded operations into Asia via an exclusive distributorship with Fusionex, the '2012 Microsoft Global Business Intelligence Partner of the Year'
- Signed exclusive distribution agreement in Portugal with OnGlobal Solutions
- New distribution agreements with KPMG in Greece, Romania and Moldova
- Signed an exclusive distributorship in China to extend the Tagetik reach into this massive, and largely untapped, market in 2013.
Product Development and Innovation
- Tagetik launched a major release of its unified Performance Management solution, featuring a fully redesigned user experience, process-centric navigation, Edgarization capabilities for XBRL filings, and deeper integration with Microsoft Office including a new Microsoft PowerPoint Add-in
- Brought to market Tagetik Cloud which runs on both Microsoft Windows Azure and Amazon Web Services. Tagetik Cloud is designed to support the cloud needs of not only the mid-market but also large global companies and has been selected for deployment by organizations with more than 500 global users
- As a strategic Microsoft Partner, Tagetik was part of the SQL Server 2012 launch taking advantage of in-memory analytics, new intuitive dashboard capabilities, and powerful self-service BI
- Released Tagetik Analytics to allow users in the Office of Finance to create engaging analytics and dynamic reports extending the reach and value of Tagetik deeper into its customers' user community
- Developed pre-packaged applications to support banks and insurance companies' regulatory reporting requirements including Solvency II, FINREP, COREP, and US and Canadian regulations.
- Tagetik added over 100 new customers, across 22 geographies, in all industry sectors
- Added many new large multinational companies including Metro AG, Erste Group Bank AG, Rabobank Group (including North America, Netherlands, and International), Henkel Group and many others further demonstrating Tagetik's ability to support the scale and complexity of Global 500 corporations in a single solution with a lower TCO than its competitors
- Held the 2012 'Tagetik in Touch' global conference in Lucca, Italy with more than 600 attendees from more than 30 countries to share best practices with their peers and experience the Tuscan culture that makes 'Performance with Passion' part of Tagetik's DNA.
Industry and Analyst Validation
- Tagetik received a near perfect score of 4.8 out of 5.0 in BPM Partners' Annual Customer Satisfaction Survey and was highly ranked in the Gartner CPM Customer Survey
- Tagetik is positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the Visionaries quadrant of the 'Magic Quadrant for Corporate Performance Management [CPM] Suites' .
- Tagetik and PwC unveiled a multinational Competence Center to support customers in half a dozen countries throughout Europe and in North America
- Grant Thornton LLP and Tagetik signed an agreement to deliver CPM services throughout the U.S.
- Tagetik and KPMG Advisory signed a collaboration agreement in Italy to deliver consulting services and in the Adriatic Region through its distributor CRMT
- Signed a distribution agreement with KPMG in Greece, Romania and Moldova, demonstrating Tagetik's strong focus on collaborative relationships with professional services firms which combines Tagetik's product knowledge and finance domain expertise with its partners' extensive industry experience
- Partnered with Avanade in Germany, West Monroe Partners in United States, Coins in United Kingdom, and extended its partnership with XLCubed, based in the UK, and established integration with CXO-Cockpit a popular tool for C-level dashboards specifically designed for CPM solutions.
"2012 was a great year for Tagetik and our achievements established a foundation for continued strong global growth in 2013," concludes Mr. Vellutini.
Tagetik is 100% dedicated to simplifying and streamlining business processes for the Office of Finance to accelerate informed decisions that achieve strategic goals. Our award-winning Tagetik 4 Performance Management software is the ideal solution for global companies that seek a clearly superior level of financial expertise in a single unified solution for planning, forecasting, consolidation, close, reporting, profitability management, disclosure, financial governance, and analysis.
Tagetik is a rapidly growing global company with operations in more than 20 countries and 500 customers yet provides an exceptional experience by focusing solely on the needs of finance and doing it better than anyone else. To learn more: http://www.tagetik.com
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner "Magic Quadrant for Corporate Performance Management [CPM] Suites" by John E. Van Decker, Neil Chandler, Christopher Iervolino. 19 March 2012. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Tagetik Corporate Press Contacts:
Tagetik UK Press Contact:
Tagetik US Press Contact:
Cultural, regulatory, environmental, political and economic (CREPE) conditions over the past decade are creating cross-industry solution spaces that require processes and technologies from both the Internet of Things (IoT), and Data Management and Analytics (DMA). These solution spaces are evolving into Sensor Analytics Ecosystems (SAE) that represent significant new opportunities for organizations of all types. Public Utilities throughout the world, providing electricity, natural gas and water, are pursuing SmartGrid initiatives that represent one of the more mature examples of SAE. We have s...
Oct. 2, 2014 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 979
The Internet of Things (IoT) is going to require a new way of thinking and of developing software for speed, security and innovation. This requires IT leaders to balance business as usual while anticipating for the next market and technology trends. Cloud provides the right IT asset portfolio to help today’s IT leaders manage the old and prepare for the new. Today the cloud conversation is evolving from private and public to hybrid. This session will provide use cases and insights to reinforce the value of the network in helping organizations to maximize their company’s cloud experience.
Oct. 1, 2014 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,174
IoT is still a vague buzzword for many people. In his session at Internet of @ThingsExpo, Mike Kavis, Vice President & Principal Cloud Architect at Cloud Technology Partners, will discuss the business value of IoT that goes far beyond the general public's perception that IoT is all about wearables and home consumer services. The presentation will also discuss how IoT is perceived by investors and how venture capitalist access this space. Other topics to discuss are barriers to success, what is new, what is old, and what the future may hold.
Oct. 1, 2014 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,809
Whether you're a startup or a 100 year old enterprise, the Internet of Things offers a variety of new capabilities for your business. IoT style solutions can help you get closer your customers, launch new product lines and take over an industry. Some companies are dipping their toes in, but many have already taken the plunge, all while dramatic new capabilities continue to emerge. In his session at Internet of @ThingsExpo, Reid Carlberg, Senior Director, Developer Evangelism at salesforce.com, to discuss real-world use cases, patterns and opportunities you can harness today.
Oct. 1, 2014 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,195
All major researchers estimate there will be tens of billions devices – computers, smartphones, tablets, and sensors – connected to the Internet by 2020. This number will continue to grow at a rapid pace for the next several decades. With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo in Silicon Valley. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be!
Oct. 1, 2014 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,390
Noted IoT expert and researcher Joseph di Paolantonio (pictured below) has joined the @ThingsExpo faculty. Joseph, who describes himself as an “Independent Thinker” from DataArchon, will speak on the topic of “Smart Grids & Managing Big Utilities.” Over his career, Joseph di Paolantonio has worked in the energy, renewables, aerospace, telecommunications, and information technology industries. His expertise is in data analysis, system engineering, Bayesian statistics, data warehouses, business intelligence, data mining, predictive methods, and very large databases (VLDB). Prior to DataArcho...
Oct. 1, 2014 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,068
Software AG helps organizations transform into Digital Enterprises, so they can differentiate from competitors and better engage customers, partners and employees. Using the Software AG Suite, companies can close the gap between business and IT to create digital systems of differentiation that drive front-line agility. We offer four on-ramps to the Digital Enterprise: alignment through collaborative process analysis; transformation through portfolio management; agility through process automation and integration; and visibility through intelligent business operations and big data.
Sep. 30, 2014 10:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,597
There will be 50 billion Internet connected devices by 2020. Today, every manufacturer has a propriety protocol and an app. How do we securely integrate these "things" into our lives and businesses in a way that we can easily control and manage? Even better, how do we integrate these "things" so that they control and manage each other so our lives become more convenient or our businesses become more profitable and/or safe? We have heard that the best interface is no interface. In his session at Internet of @ThingsExpo, Chris Matthieu, Co-Founder & CTO at Octoblu, Inc., will discuss how thes...
Sep. 29, 2014 06:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,925
Last week, while in San Francisco, I used the Uber app and service four times. All four experiences were great, although one of the drivers stopped for 30 seconds and then left as I was walking up to the car. He must have realized I was a blogger. None the less, the next car was just a minute away and I suffered no pain. In this article, my colleague, Ved Sen, Global Head, Advisory Services Social, Mobile and Sensors at Cognizant shares his experiences and insights.
Sep. 28, 2014 09:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,563
We are reaching the end of the beginning with WebRTC and real systems using this technology have begun to appear. One challenge that faces every WebRTC deployment (in some form or another) is identity management. For example, if you have an existing service – possibly built on a variety of different PaaS/SaaS offerings – and you want to add real-time communications you are faced with a challenge relating to user management, authentication, authorization, and validation. Service providers will want to use their existing identities, but these will have credentials already that are (hopefully) ir...
Sep. 27, 2014 11:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,944
Can call centers hang up the phones for good? Intuitive Solutions did. WebRTC enabled this contact center provider to eliminate antiquated telephony and desktop phone infrastructure with a pure web-based solution, allowing them to expand beyond brick-and-mortar confines to a home-based agent model. It also ensured scalability and better service for customers, including MUY! Companies, one of the country's largest franchise restaurant companies with 232 Pizza Hut locations. This is one example of WebRTC adoption today, but the potential is limitless when powered by IoT. Attendees will learn rea...
Sep. 27, 2014 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,856
From telemedicine to smart cars, digital homes and industrial monitoring, the explosive growth of IoT has created exciting new business opportunities for real time calls and messaging. In his session at Internet of @ThingsExpo, Ivelin Ivanov, CEO and Co-Founder of Telestax, will share some of the new revenue sources that IoT created for Restcomm – the open source telephony platform from Telestax. Ivelin Ivanov is a technology entrepreneur who founded Mobicents, an Open Source VoIP Platform, to help create, deploy, and manage applications integrating voice, video and data. He is the co-founder ...
Sep. 27, 2014 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,319
The Internet of Things (IoT) promises to create new business models as significant as those that were inspired by the Internet and the smartphone 20 and 10 years ago. What business, social and practical implications will this phenomenon bring? That's the subject of "Monetizing the Internet of Things: Perspectives from the Front Lines," an e-book released today and available free of charge from Aria Systems, the leading innovator in recurring revenue management.
Sep. 27, 2014 09:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,540
The Internet of Things will put IT to its ultimate test by creating infinite new opportunities to digitize products and services, generate and analyze new data to improve customer satisfaction, and discover new ways to gain a competitive advantage across nearly every industry. In order to help corporate business units to capitalize on the rapidly evolving IoT opportunities, IT must stand up to a new set of challenges.
Sep. 27, 2014 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,417
There’s Big Data, then there’s really Big Data from the Internet of Things. IoT is evolving to include many data possibilities like new types of event, log and network data. The volumes are enormous, generating tens of billions of logs per day, which raise data challenges. Early IoT deployments are relying heavily on both the cloud and managed service providers to navigate these challenges. In her session at 6th Big Data Expo®, Hannah Smalltree, Director at Treasure Data, to discuss how IoT, Big Data and deployments are processing massive data volumes from wearables, utilities and other mach...
Sep. 27, 2014 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,085
P2P RTC will impact the landscape of communications, shifting from traditional telephony style communications models to OTT (Over-The-Top) cloud assisted & PaaS (Platform as a Service) communication services. The P2P shift will impact many areas of our lives, from mobile communication, human interactive web services, RTC and telephony infrastructure, user federation, security and privacy implications, business costs, and scalability. In his session at Internet of @ThingsExpo, Erik Lagerway, Co-founder of Hookflash, will walk through the shifting landscape of traditional telephone and voice s...
Sep. 26, 2014 11:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,610
While great strides have been made relative to the video aspects of remote collaboration, audio technology has basically stagnated. Typically all audio is mixed to a single monaural stream and emanates from a single point, such as a speakerphone or a speaker associated with a video monitor. This leads to confusion and lack of understanding among participants especially regarding who is actually speaking. Spatial teleconferencing introduces the concept of acoustic spatial separation between conference participants in three dimensional space. This has been shown to significantly improve comprehe...
Sep. 26, 2014 10:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,525
The Internet of Things is tied together with a thin strand that is known as time. Coincidentally, at the core of nearly all data analytics is a timestamp. When working with time series data there are a few core principles that everyone should consider, especially across datasets where time is the common boundary. In his session at Internet of @ThingsExpo, Jim Scott, Director of Enterprise Strategy & Architecture at MapR Technologies, will discuss single-value, geo-spatial, and log time series data. By focusing on enterprise applications and the data center, he will use OpenTSDB as an example...
Sep. 26, 2014 07:45 PM EDT Reads: 2,343
SYS-CON Events announced today that Gridstore™, the leader in software-defined storage (SDS) purpose-built for Windows Servers and Hyper-V, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 15th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Gridstore™ is the leader in software-defined storage purpose built for virtualization that is designed to accelerate applications in virtualized environments. Using its patented Server-Side Virtual Controller™ Technology (SVCT) to eliminate the I/O blender effect and accelerate applications Gridsto...
Sep. 26, 2014 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,721
The Transparent Cloud-computing Consortium (abbreviation: T-Cloud Consortium) will conduct research activities into changes in the computing model as a result of collaboration between "device" and "cloud" and the creation of new value and markets through organic data processing High speed and high quality networks, and dramatic improvements in computer processing capabilities, have greatly changed the nature of applications and made the storing and processing of data on the network commonplace. These technological reforms have not only changed computers and smartphones, but are also changi...
Sep. 26, 2014 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,638