|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2013 09:01 AM EST||
LUCCA, Italy, February 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Revenue growth, product innovation, and an expanding customer and partner network fuel strong 2012 performance and pave the way for
continued growth in 2013
Tagetik, a global provider of enterprise software solutions for Performance Management, Disclosure Management, Financial Governance and Business Intelligence, today announced its full-year financial and non-financial results as of December 31, 2012.
Tagetik delivered another year with strong double-digit growth including:
- 22% increasein total consolidated revenues,
- 40% increase in consolidated license revenues,
- 75% increase inrevenues from international operations,
- Continued investments on product enhancements, support and market expansion,
according to Pierluigi Pierallini-President and CEO at Tagetik (http://www.tagetik.com/about/company/management/pierluigi-pierallini). "We are experiencing great momentum in the market, proving Tagetik is a solid and viable software vendor for medium companies and the largest global enterprises. We are highly-focused on investing, innovating, and excelling to drive financial process optimization for the Office of Finance and continuing our global growth in the Corporate Performance Management market."
"We are very proud of our accomplishments in 2012, it has been a great year for Tagetik," continues Manuel Vellutini -EVP, Chief Operating Officer at Tagetik (http://www.tagetik.com/about/company/management/manuel-vellutini). "We were able to add 100 new customers to the Tagetik family; embrace new technologies like cloud, in-memory, mobile, and analytics in ways that benefit our customers; and make finance processes easier and more powerful for Finance yet simple for IT to install and manage. Most importantly, we accomplished all of this while maintaining our great customer satisfaction ratings and are on track for an even greater year in 2013."
Key 2012 accomplishments include:
Company Mission and Focus
- Continued to extend its global reach adding customers in 35 countries while still delivering the 'boutique' experience that has helped establish Tagetik as the most innovative and leading-edge CPM specialist software vendor in the market
- Continued its intense focus squarely on the Office of Finance which resulted in outstanding customer satisfaction ratings in surveys by leading industry analyst firms
- Provided benchmarks to help finance organizations determine their best opportunities to improve performance and reduce costs
- Unveiled 'Performance with Passion' as the new foundation of its corporate identity to highlight its focus on strong customer satisfaction.
- Expanded operations into Asia via an exclusive distributorship with Fusionex, the '2012 Microsoft Global Business Intelligence Partner of the Year'
- Signed exclusive distribution agreement in Portugal with OnGlobal Solutions
- New distribution agreements with KPMG in Greece, Romania and Moldova
- Signed an exclusive distributorship in China to extend the Tagetik reach into this massive, and largely untapped, market in 2013.
Product Development and Innovation
- Tagetik launched a major release of its unified Performance Management solution, featuring a fully redesigned user experience, process-centric navigation, Edgarization capabilities for XBRL filings, and deeper integration with Microsoft Office including a new Microsoft PowerPoint Add-in
- Brought to market Tagetik Cloud which runs on both Microsoft Windows Azure and Amazon Web Services. Tagetik Cloud is designed to support the cloud needs of not only the mid-market but also large global companies and has been selected for deployment by organizations with more than 500 global users
- As a strategic Microsoft Partner, Tagetik was part of the SQL Server 2012 launch taking advantage of in-memory analytics, new intuitive dashboard capabilities, and powerful self-service BI
- Released Tagetik Analytics to allow users in the Office of Finance to create engaging analytics and dynamic reports extending the reach and value of Tagetik deeper into its customers' user community
- Developed pre-packaged applications to support banks and insurance companies' regulatory reporting requirements including Solvency II, FINREP, COREP, and US and Canadian regulations.
- Tagetik added over 100 new customers, across 22 geographies, in all industry sectors
- Added many new large multinational companies including Metro AG, Erste Group Bank AG, Rabobank Group (including North America, Netherlands, and International), Henkel Group and many others further demonstrating Tagetik's ability to support the scale and complexity of Global 500 corporations in a single solution with a lower TCO than its competitors
- Held the 2012 'Tagetik in Touch' global conference in Lucca, Italy with more than 600 attendees from more than 30 countries to share best practices with their peers and experience the Tuscan culture that makes 'Performance with Passion' part of Tagetik's DNA.
Industry and Analyst Validation
- Tagetik received a near perfect score of 4.8 out of 5.0 in BPM Partners' Annual Customer Satisfaction Survey and was highly ranked in the Gartner CPM Customer Survey
- Tagetik is positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the Visionaries quadrant of the 'Magic Quadrant for Corporate Performance Management [CPM] Suites' .
- Tagetik and PwC unveiled a multinational Competence Center to support customers in half a dozen countries throughout Europe and in North America
- Grant Thornton LLP and Tagetik signed an agreement to deliver CPM services throughout the U.S.
- Tagetik and KPMG Advisory signed a collaboration agreement in Italy to deliver consulting services and in the Adriatic Region through its distributor CRMT
- Signed a distribution agreement with KPMG in Greece, Romania and Moldova, demonstrating Tagetik's strong focus on collaborative relationships with professional services firms which combines Tagetik's product knowledge and finance domain expertise with its partners' extensive industry experience
- Partnered with Avanade in Germany, West Monroe Partners in United States, Coins in United Kingdom, and extended its partnership with XLCubed, based in the UK, and established integration with CXO-Cockpit a popular tool for C-level dashboards specifically designed for CPM solutions.
"2012 was a great year for Tagetik and our achievements established a foundation for continued strong global growth in 2013," concludes Mr. Vellutini.
Tagetik is 100% dedicated to simplifying and streamlining business processes for the Office of Finance to accelerate informed decisions that achieve strategic goals. Our award-winning Tagetik 4 Performance Management software is the ideal solution for global companies that seek a clearly superior level of financial expertise in a single unified solution for planning, forecasting, consolidation, close, reporting, profitability management, disclosure, financial governance, and analysis.
Tagetik is a rapidly growing global company with operations in more than 20 countries and 500 customers yet provides an exceptional experience by focusing solely on the needs of finance and doing it better than anyone else. To learn more: http://www.tagetik.com
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner "Magic Quadrant for Corporate Performance Management [CPM] Suites" by John E. Van Decker, Neil Chandler, Christopher Iervolino. 19 March 2012. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Tagetik Corporate Press Contacts:
Tagetik UK Press Contact:
Tagetik US Press Contact:
A critical component of any IoT project is what to do with all the data being generated. This data needs to be captured, processed, structured, and stored in a way to facilitate different kinds of queries. Traditional data warehouse and analytical systems are mature technologies that can be used to handle certain kinds of queries, but they are not always well suited to many problems, particularly when there is a need for real-time insights.
Jul. 23, 2016 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,626
CenturyLink has announced that application server solutions from GENBAND are now available as part of CenturyLink’s Networx contracts. The General Services Administration (GSA)’s Networx program includes the largest telecommunications contract vehicles ever awarded by the federal government. CenturyLink recently secured an extension through spring 2020 of its offerings available to federal government agencies via GSA’s Networx Universal and Enterprise contracts. GENBAND’s EXPERiUS™ Application...
Jul. 23, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,760
"My role is working with customers, helping them go through this digital transformation. I spend a lot of time talking to banks, big industries, manufacturers working through how they are integrating and transforming their IT platforms and moving them forward," explained William Morrish, General Manager Product Sales at Interoute, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 23, 2016 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 2,003
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA, is co-located with the 19th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world and ThingsExpo Silicon Valley Call for Papers is now open.
Jul. 23, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,399
Big Data engines are powering a lot of service businesses right now. Data is collected from users from wearable technologies, web behaviors, purchase behavior as well as several arbitrary data points we’d never think of. The demand for faster and bigger engines to crunch and serve up the data to services is growing exponentially. You see a LOT of correlation between “Cloud” and “Big Data” but on Big Data and “Hybrid,” where hybrid hosting is the sanest approach to the Big Data Infrastructure pro...
Jul. 23, 2016 08:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,764
The IoT is changing the way enterprises conduct business. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Eric Hoffman, Vice President at EastBanc Technologies, discussed how businesses can gain an edge over competitors by empowering consumers to take control through IoT. He cited examples such as a Washington, D.C.-based sports club that leveraged IoT and the cloud to develop a comprehensive booking system. He also highlighted how IoT can revitalize and restore outdated business models, making them profitable ...
Jul. 23, 2016 07:15 PM EDT Reads: 1,858
We all know the latest numbers: Gartner, Inc. forecasts that 6.4 billion connected things will be in use worldwide in 2016, up 30 percent from last year, and will reach 20.8 billion by 2020. We're rapidly approaching a data production of 40 zettabytes a day – more than we can every physically store, and exabytes and yottabytes are just around the corner. For many that’s a good sign, as data has been proven to equal money – IF it’s ingested, integrated, and analyzed fast enough. Without real-ti...
Jul. 23, 2016 07:00 PM EDT Reads: 832
I wanted to gather all of my Internet of Things (IOT) blogs into a single blog (that I could later use with my University of San Francisco (USF) Big Data “MBA” course). However as I started to pull these blogs together, I realized that my IOT discussion lacked a vision; it lacked an end point towards which an organization could drive their IOT envisioning, proof of value, app dev, data engineering and data science efforts. And I think that the IOT end point is really quite simple…
Jul. 23, 2016 06:15 PM EDT Reads: 770
With 15% of enterprises adopting a hybrid IT strategy, you need to set a plan to integrate hybrid cloud throughout your infrastructure. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Steven Dreher, Director of Solutions Architecture at Green House Data, discussed how to plan for shifting resource requirements, overcome challenges, and implement hybrid IT alongside your existing data center assets. Highlights included anticipating workload, cost and resource calculations, integrating services on both sides...
Jul. 23, 2016 06:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,867
"We are a well-established player in the application life cycle management market and we also have a very strong version control product," stated Flint Brenton, CEO of CollabNet,, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at 18th Cloud Expo, held June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY.
Jul. 23, 2016 05:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,706
The IoT has the potential to create a renaissance of manufacturing in the US and elsewhere. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Florent Solt, CTO and chief architect of Netvibes, discussed how the expected exponential increase in the amount of data that will be processed, transported, stored, and accessed means there will be a huge demand for smart technologies to deliver it. Florent Solt is the CTO and chief architect of Netvibes. Prior to joining Netvibes in 2007, he co-founded Rift Technologi...
Jul. 23, 2016 05:00 PM EDT Reads: 932
We're entering the post-smartphone era, where wearable gadgets from watches and fitness bands to glasses and health aids will power the next technological revolution. With mass adoption of wearable devices comes a new data ecosystem that must be protected. Wearables open new pathways that facilitate the tracking, sharing and storing of consumers’ personal health, location and daily activity data. Consumers have some idea of the data these devices capture, but most don’t realize how revealing and...
Jul. 23, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,970
Unless your company can spend a lot of money on new technology, re-engineering your environment and hiring a comprehensive cybersecurity team, you will most likely move to the cloud or seek external service partnerships. In his session at 18th Cloud Expo, Darren Guccione, CEO of Keeper Security, revealed what you need to know when it comes to encryption in the cloud.
Jul. 23, 2016 04:00 PM EDT Reads: 2,297
What are the successful IoT innovations from emerging markets? What are the unique challenges and opportunities from these markets? How did the constraints in connectivity among others lead to groundbreaking insights? In her session at @ThingsExpo, Carmen Feliciano, a Principal at AMDG, will answer all these questions and share how you can apply IoT best practices and frameworks from the emerging markets to your own business.
Jul. 23, 2016 03:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,500
Basho Technologies has announced the latest release of Basho Riak TS, version 1.3. Riak TS is an enterprise-grade NoSQL database optimized for Internet of Things (IoT). The open source version enables developers to download the software for free and use it in production as well as make contributions to the code and develop applications around Riak TS. Enhancements to Riak TS make it quick, easy and cost-effective to spin up an instance to test new ideas and build IoT applications. In addition to...
Jul. 23, 2016 03:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,836
You think you know what’s in your data. But do you? Most organizations are now aware of the business intelligence represented by their data. Data science stands to take this to a level you never thought of – literally. The techniques of data science, when used with the capabilities of Big Data technologies, can make connections you had not yet imagined, helping you discover new insights and ask new questions of your data. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Sarbjit Sarkaria, data science team lead ...
Jul. 23, 2016 03:15 PM EDT Reads: 810
Extracting business value from Internet of Things (IoT) data doesn’t happen overnight. There are several requirements that must be satisfied, including IoT device enablement, data analysis, real-time detection of complex events and automated orchestration of actions. Unfortunately, too many companies fall short in achieving their business goals by implementing incomplete solutions or not focusing on tangible use cases. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products...
Jul. 23, 2016 03:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,649
Ask someone to architect an Internet of Things (IoT) solution and you are guaranteed to see a reference to the cloud. This would lead you to believe that IoT requires the cloud to exist. However, there are many IoT use cases where the cloud is not feasible or desirable. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products at Bsquare Corporation, will discuss the strategies that exist to extend intelligence directly to IoT devices and sensors, freeing them from the constraints of ...
Jul. 23, 2016 02:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,701
WebRTC is bringing significant change to the communications landscape that will bridge the worlds of web and telephony, making the Internet the new standard for communications. Cloud9 took the road less traveled and used WebRTC to create a downloadable enterprise-grade communications platform that is changing the communication dynamic in the financial sector. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Leo Papadopoulos, CTO of Cloud9, discussed the importance of WebRTC and how it enables companies to focus...
Jul. 23, 2016 02:15 PM EDT Reads: 628
The best-practices for building IoT applications with Go Code that attendees can use to build their own IoT applications. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Indraneel Mitra, Senior Solutions Architect & Technology Evangelist at Cognizant, provided valuable information and resources for both novice and experienced developers on how to get started with IoT and Golang in a day. He also provided information on how to use Intel Arduino Kit, Go Robotics API and AWS IoT stack to build an application tha...
Jul. 23, 2016 01:00 PM EDT Reads: 826