|By PR Newswire||
|February 11, 2013 09:01 AM EST||
LUCCA, Italy, February 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Revenue growth, product innovation, and an expanding customer and partner network fuel strong 2012 performance and pave the way for
continued growth in 2013
Tagetik, a global provider of enterprise software solutions for Performance Management, Disclosure Management, Financial Governance and Business Intelligence, today announced its full-year financial and non-financial results as of December 31, 2012.
Tagetik delivered another year with strong double-digit growth including:
- 22% increasein total consolidated revenues,
- 40% increase in consolidated license revenues,
- 75% increase inrevenues from international operations,
- Continued investments on product enhancements, support and market expansion,
according to Pierluigi Pierallini-President and CEO at Tagetik (http://www.tagetik.com/about/company/management/pierluigi-pierallini). "We are experiencing great momentum in the market, proving Tagetik is a solid and viable software vendor for medium companies and the largest global enterprises. We are highly-focused on investing, innovating, and excelling to drive financial process optimization for the Office of Finance and continuing our global growth in the Corporate Performance Management market."
"We are very proud of our accomplishments in 2012, it has been a great year for Tagetik," continues Manuel Vellutini -EVP, Chief Operating Officer at Tagetik (http://www.tagetik.com/about/company/management/manuel-vellutini). "We were able to add 100 new customers to the Tagetik family; embrace new technologies like cloud, in-memory, mobile, and analytics in ways that benefit our customers; and make finance processes easier and more powerful for Finance yet simple for IT to install and manage. Most importantly, we accomplished all of this while maintaining our great customer satisfaction ratings and are on track for an even greater year in 2013."
Key 2012 accomplishments include:
Company Mission and Focus
- Continued to extend its global reach adding customers in 35 countries while still delivering the 'boutique' experience that has helped establish Tagetik as the most innovative and leading-edge CPM specialist software vendor in the market
- Continued its intense focus squarely on the Office of Finance which resulted in outstanding customer satisfaction ratings in surveys by leading industry analyst firms
- Provided benchmarks to help finance organizations determine their best opportunities to improve performance and reduce costs
- Unveiled 'Performance with Passion' as the new foundation of its corporate identity to highlight its focus on strong customer satisfaction.
- Expanded operations into Asia via an exclusive distributorship with Fusionex, the '2012 Microsoft Global Business Intelligence Partner of the Year'
- Signed exclusive distribution agreement in Portugal with OnGlobal Solutions
- New distribution agreements with KPMG in Greece, Romania and Moldova
- Signed an exclusive distributorship in China to extend the Tagetik reach into this massive, and largely untapped, market in 2013.
Product Development and Innovation
- Tagetik launched a major release of its unified Performance Management solution, featuring a fully redesigned user experience, process-centric navigation, Edgarization capabilities for XBRL filings, and deeper integration with Microsoft Office including a new Microsoft PowerPoint Add-in
- Brought to market Tagetik Cloud which runs on both Microsoft Windows Azure and Amazon Web Services. Tagetik Cloud is designed to support the cloud needs of not only the mid-market but also large global companies and has been selected for deployment by organizations with more than 500 global users
- As a strategic Microsoft Partner, Tagetik was part of the SQL Server 2012 launch taking advantage of in-memory analytics, new intuitive dashboard capabilities, and powerful self-service BI
- Released Tagetik Analytics to allow users in the Office of Finance to create engaging analytics and dynamic reports extending the reach and value of Tagetik deeper into its customers' user community
- Developed pre-packaged applications to support banks and insurance companies' regulatory reporting requirements including Solvency II, FINREP, COREP, and US and Canadian regulations.
- Tagetik added over 100 new customers, across 22 geographies, in all industry sectors
- Added many new large multinational companies including Metro AG, Erste Group Bank AG, Rabobank Group (including North America, Netherlands, and International), Henkel Group and many others further demonstrating Tagetik's ability to support the scale and complexity of Global 500 corporations in a single solution with a lower TCO than its competitors
- Held the 2012 'Tagetik in Touch' global conference in Lucca, Italy with more than 600 attendees from more than 30 countries to share best practices with their peers and experience the Tuscan culture that makes 'Performance with Passion' part of Tagetik's DNA.
Industry and Analyst Validation
- Tagetik received a near perfect score of 4.8 out of 5.0 in BPM Partners' Annual Customer Satisfaction Survey and was highly ranked in the Gartner CPM Customer Survey
- Tagetik is positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the Visionaries quadrant of the 'Magic Quadrant for Corporate Performance Management [CPM] Suites' .
- Tagetik and PwC unveiled a multinational Competence Center to support customers in half a dozen countries throughout Europe and in North America
- Grant Thornton LLP and Tagetik signed an agreement to deliver CPM services throughout the U.S.
- Tagetik and KPMG Advisory signed a collaboration agreement in Italy to deliver consulting services and in the Adriatic Region through its distributor CRMT
- Signed a distribution agreement with KPMG in Greece, Romania and Moldova, demonstrating Tagetik's strong focus on collaborative relationships with professional services firms which combines Tagetik's product knowledge and finance domain expertise with its partners' extensive industry experience
- Partnered with Avanade in Germany, West Monroe Partners in United States, Coins in United Kingdom, and extended its partnership with XLCubed, based in the UK, and established integration with CXO-Cockpit a popular tool for C-level dashboards specifically designed for CPM solutions.
"2012 was a great year for Tagetik and our achievements established a foundation for continued strong global growth in 2013," concludes Mr. Vellutini.
Tagetik is 100% dedicated to simplifying and streamlining business processes for the Office of Finance to accelerate informed decisions that achieve strategic goals. Our award-winning Tagetik 4 Performance Management software is the ideal solution for global companies that seek a clearly superior level of financial expertise in a single unified solution for planning, forecasting, consolidation, close, reporting, profitability management, disclosure, financial governance, and analysis.
Tagetik is a rapidly growing global company with operations in more than 20 countries and 500 customers yet provides an exceptional experience by focusing solely on the needs of finance and doing it better than anyone else. To learn more: http://www.tagetik.com
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Gartner "Magic Quadrant for Corporate Performance Management [CPM] Suites" by John E. Van Decker, Neil Chandler, Christopher Iervolino. 19 March 2012. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Tagetik Corporate Press Contacts:
Tagetik UK Press Contact:
Tagetik US Press Contact:
"Matrix is an ambitious open standard and implementation that's set up to break down the fragmentation problems that exist in IP messaging and VoIP communication," explained John Woolf, Technical Evangelist at Matrix, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at @ThingsExpo, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 28, 2014 07:00 PM EST Reads: 2,119
The 3rd International @ThingsExpo, co-located with the 16th International Cloud Expo – to be held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY – is now accepting Hackathon proposals. Hackathon sponsorship benefits include general brand exposure and increasing engagement with the developer ecosystem. At Cloud Expo 2014 Silicon Valley, IBM held the Bluemix Developer Playground on November 5 and ElasticBox held the DevOps Hackathon on November 6. Both events took place on the expo floor. The Bluemix Developer Playground, for developers of all levels, highlighted the ease of use of...
Dec. 28, 2014 06:45 PM EST Reads: 489
We are reaching the end of the beginning with WebRTC, and real systems using this technology have begun to appear. One challenge that faces every WebRTC deployment (in some form or another) is identity management. For example, if you have an existing service – possibly built on a variety of different PaaS/SaaS offerings – and you want to add real-time communications you are faced with a challenge relating to user management, authentication, authorization, and validation. Service providers will want to use their existing identities, but these will have credentials already that are (hopefully) i...
Dec. 28, 2014 06:00 PM EST Reads: 2,043
There's Big Data, then there's really Big Data from the Internet of Things. IoT is evolving to include many data possibilities like new types of event, log and network data. The volumes are enormous, generating tens of billions of logs per day, which raise data challenges. Early IoT deployments are relying heavily on both the cloud and managed service providers to navigate these challenges. In her session at Big Data Expo®, Hannah Smalltree, Director at Treasure Data, discussed how IoT, Big Data and deployments are processing massive data volumes from wearables, utilities and other machines...
Dec. 28, 2014 05:00 PM EST Reads: 2,291
The Internet of Things is tied together with a thin strand that is known as time. Coincidentally, at the core of nearly all data analytics is a timestamp. When working with time series data there are a few core principles that everyone should consider, especially across datasets where time is the common boundary. In his session at Internet of @ThingsExpo, Jim Scott, Director of Enterprise Strategy & Architecture at MapR Technologies, discussed single-value, geo-spatial, and log time series data. By focusing on enterprise applications and the data center, he will use OpenTSDB as an example t...
Dec. 28, 2014 05:00 PM EST Reads: 2,303
The Internet of Things promises to transform businesses (and lives), but navigating the business and technical path to success can be difficult to understand. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Sean Lorenz, Technical Product Manager for Xively at LogMeIn, demonstrated how to approach creating broadly successful connected customer solutions using real world business transformation studies including New England BioLabs and more.
Dec. 28, 2014 04:00 PM EST Reads: 2,158
The security devil is always in the details of the attack: the ones you've endured, the ones you prepare yourself to fend off, and the ones that, you fear, will catch you completely unaware and defenseless. The Internet of Things (IoT) is nothing if not an endless proliferation of details. It's the vision of a world in which continuous Internet connectivity and addressability is embedded into a growing range of human artifacts, into the natural world, and even into our smartphones, appliances, and physical persons. In the IoT vision, every new "thing" - sensor, actuator, data source, data con...
Dec. 28, 2014 03:30 PM EST Reads: 2,616
The Internet of Things will put IT to its ultimate test by creating infinite new opportunities to digitize products and services, generate and analyze new data to improve customer satisfaction, and discover new ways to gain a competitive advantage across nearly every industry. In order to help corporate business units to capitalize on the rapidly evolving IoT opportunities, IT must stand up to a new set of challenges. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Jeff Kaplan, Managing Director of THINKstrategies, will examine why IT must finally fulfill its role in support of its SBUs or face a new round of...
Dec. 28, 2014 03:00 PM EST Reads: 1,864
DevOps Summit 2015 New York, co-located with the 16th International Cloud Expo - to be held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY - announces that it is now accepting Keynote Proposals. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long development cycles that produce software that is obsolete at launch. DevOps may be disruptive, but it is essential.
Dec. 28, 2014 02:00 PM EST Reads: 1,860
WebRTC defines no default signaling protocol, causing fragmentation between WebRTC silos. SIP and XMPP provide possibilities, but come with considerable complexity and are not designed for use in a web environment. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Matthew Hodgson, technical co-founder of the Matrix.org, discussed how Matrix is a new non-profit Open Source Project that defines both a new HTTP-based standard for VoIP & IM signaling and provides reference implementations.
Dec. 28, 2014 12:30 PM EST Reads: 2,014
"There is a natural synchronization between the business models, the IoT is there to support ,” explained Brendan O'Brien, Co-founder and Chief Architect of Aria Systems, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at the 15th International Cloud Expo®, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 28, 2014 12:00 PM EST Reads: 2,948
The 3rd International Internet of @ThingsExpo, co-located with the 16th International Cloud Expo - to be held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY - announces that its Call for Papers is now open. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the biggest idea since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago.
Dec. 28, 2014 12:00 PM EST Reads: 7,209
The definition of IoT is not new, in fact it’s been around for over a decade. What has changed is the public's awareness that the technology we use on a daily basis has caught up on the vision of an always on, always connected world. If you look into the details of what comprises the IoT, you’ll see that it includes everything from cloud computing, Big Data analytics, “Things,” Web communication, applications, network, storage, etc. It is essentially including everything connected online from hardware to software, or as we like to say, it’s an Internet of many different things. The difference ...
Dec. 28, 2014 12:00 PM EST Reads: 2,445
Scott Jenson leads a project called The Physical Web within the Chrome team at Google. Project members are working to take the scalability and openness of the web and use it to talk to the exponentially exploding range of smart devices. Nearly every company today working on the IoT comes up with the same basic solution: use my server and you'll be fine. But if we really believe there will be trillions of these devices, that just can't scale. We need a system that is open a scalable and by using the URL as a basic building block, we open this up and get the same resilience that the web enjoys.
Dec. 28, 2014 11:00 AM EST Reads: 2,238
Connected devices and the Internet of Things are getting significant momentum in 2014. In his session at Internet of @ThingsExpo, Jim Hunter, Chief Scientist & Technology Evangelist at Greenwave Systems, examined three key elements that together will drive mass adoption of the IoT before the end of 2015. The first element is the recent advent of robust open source protocols (like AllJoyn and WebRTC) that facilitate M2M communication. The second is broad availability of flexible, cost-effective storage designed to handle the massive surge in back-end data in a world where timely analytics is e...
Dec. 28, 2014 11:00 AM EST Reads: 2,069
How do APIs and IoT relate? The answer is not as simple as merely adding an API on top of a dumb device, but rather about understanding the architectural patterns for implementing an IoT fabric. There are typically two or three trends: Exposing the device to a management framework Exposing that management framework to a business centric logic Exposing that business layer and data to end users. This last trend is the IoT stack, which involves a new shift in the separation of what stuff happens, where data lives and where the interface lies. For instance, it's a mix of architectural styles ...
Dec. 28, 2014 11:00 AM EST Reads: 2,175
SYS-CON Events announced today that Gridstore™, the leader in hyper-converged infrastructure purpose-built to optimize Microsoft workloads, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Gridstore™ is the leader in hyper-converged infrastructure purpose-built for Microsoft workloads and designed to accelerate applications in virtualized environments. Gridstore’s hyper-converged infrastructure is the industry’s first all flash version of HyperConverged Appliances that include both compute and storag...
Dec. 28, 2014 10:00 AM EST Reads: 1,964
An entirely new security model is needed for the Internet of Things, or is it? Can we save some old and tested controls for this new and different environment? In his session at @ThingsExpo, New York's at the Javits Center, Davi Ottenheimer, EMC Senior Director of Trust, reviewed hands-on lessons with IoT devices and reveal a new risk balance you might not expect. Davi Ottenheimer, EMC Senior Director of Trust, has more than nineteen years' experience managing global security operations and assessments, including a decade of leading incident response and digital forensics. He is co-author of t...
Dec. 28, 2014 10:00 AM EST Reads: 2,529
Dec. 28, 2014 08:30 AM EST Reads: 2,257
P2P RTC will impact the landscape of communications, shifting from traditional telephony style communications models to OTT (Over-The-Top) cloud assisted & PaaS (Platform as a Service) communication services. The P2P shift will impact many areas of our lives, from mobile communication, human interactive web services, RTC and telephony infrastructure, user federation, security and privacy implications, business costs, and scalability. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Robin Raymond, Chief Architect at Hookflash, will walk through the shifting landscape of traditional telephone and voice services ...
Dec. 28, 2014 05:45 AM EST Reads: 2,340